Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure you don't want to sell what sitting next to it? It might sell faster and bring more money. I think I know what the answer is!

GWS... (bump)

:) Yea, that ain't gonna happen. I sure wish I could have kept the garage loaded with both trucks, but the black one won't have a new owner till I'm dead.

Sold the Lightning today, very sad to see it go, but sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do. It went to a good Ford home, my brother. Basically let him have it by taking over the remaining payments.:(

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sad to hear man, things will turn up though and maybe youll get back into a L one day
Thanks. I miss that truck already, back to driving a 4 cylinder Ranger, great mileage but it is a slug. This economy has got to turn around, really need to go back to earning a living instead of earning an existance.

Lightning is absolutley the perfect truck for me. Regular cab, big power, great handling, great looks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
more pics and info on the other truck!
Always willing to show off my baby.

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x175/45Shooter/?start=60

All Ford, All Steel.
Fatman MII front, monoleaf rear, frame boxed, 8 inch rear (2.79) C4 trans, bone stock 289.
Shaved handles and hinges, power windows, A/C, Glide Engineering seat, Salt Flat Special wheels with Nitto rubber.
Bed wood from Bruce Horkey, stained red then 12 coats of automotive clear.
I could go on for days about all the little things we did to this truck, people look at it for a long time and never see all the custom touches. The Ford on the tailgate is not paint, bare metal polished and cleared.
Enjoy. Stu.

·
The abandoner
3,509 Posts
Always willing to show off my baby.

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x175/45Shooter/?start=60

All Ford, All Steel.
Fatman MII front, monoleaf rear, frame boxed, 8 inch rear (2.79) C4 trans, bone stock 289.
Shaved handles and hinges, power windows, A/C, Glide Engineering seat, Salt Flat Special wheels with Nitto rubber.
Bed wood from Bruce Horkey, stained red then 12 coats of automotive clear.
I could go on for days about all the little things we did to this truck, people look at it for a long time and never see all the custom touches. The Ford on the tailgate is not paint, bare metal polished and cleared.
Enjoy. Stu.
beautiful truck bud! sucks you need to sell the lightning but i can understand why..nice build!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts