Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all Time has come to sell my truck for a crew cab hate to do it , its been a great truck was my daily driver to work , I bought it with 60,000 miles on it and have owned it for 9 years ,its a stock truck other the the bucket seat conversion
that i did , also has a predator valve body and large transmission pan with drain plug Moroso i think , has had Amsoil oil , engine , trans ,rear end and power steering , I have recovered steering wheel leather shop done , has a snug top tonneau cover , has factory bed liner it drives good and straight replaced A arms , has good brakes hawk pads , , has a rock chips worst one is on nose of hood has use marks scratches , have repainted rear bumper front bumper, hood , grill and fender but has chips from daily driver since that was done , it is a unmolested truck , has madcat coil screws , (think it was madcat racing which is out of business ) , just put new battery in old one was 6 years old and was getting weak , tags where just paid so great truck would like it to go to someone who appreciates it ,thanks again for all the advice such a great forum Good Day all asking $15500

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sonic Blue was always my first choice but never found one when I was in the market .. nice truck good luck with selling!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts