Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sellin my two tone silver black 100th anniversary harley davidson edition f150. Truck has body kit hood, front bumper, front side skirts also has custom artwork paint job must see!!! Also many performance mods including full exhaust long tube headers, pully,cold air intake, intake manifold,throttle body,heat exchanger. Truck has been fully maintanced brand new spark plugs all oils changed filters cleaned brand new tires. Sellin cus lookin to buy a house. imbox me ur phone number or email i can send uyou many pics!!!​

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
:worthless
ask and you shall recieve, I'm posting these pics since the OP sent 'em to me

I hope they aren't too large

Attachments

·
Sport90's #1
3,690 Posts
Wow....holy dirt on the motor batman!!!

Very interesting paint job ideas and front bumper...not my style but to each his own

I do like the fenders with the heat vents (as long as those are functional and not just show)...wouldn't mind having that on my truck

GLWS...at that price, it should spark some interest for some offers.

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
Interesting...

I too like the fender vents.

GLWS

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
can you show a picture distancing yourself backwards more of the side/front/backSIDE??

·
Sport90's #1
3,690 Posts
can you show a picture more of the backSIDE??
You been out in dem swamps too much, wanting to see his backside...haven't you?!...:bananahump

:ronbowoohoo :ronbowoohoo :ronbowoohoo :ronbowoohoo :ronbowoohoo :ronbowoohoo :ronbowoohoo :ronbowoohoo :ronbowoohoo :ronbowoohoo :ronbowoohoo

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
not gonna lie.. i dont HATE the front bumper.. i like the custom paint but not necessarily all the air brushing. i like the Harley emblem airbrush on the door. dislike the vents, and headlights, but overall nicely done and very original modding.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will take more pics tomarro and post up. I also have all the origional panels hood, front bumper,front side skirts

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
if need be I can assist posting the rest of the pics

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
i like the tailgate art...thats it, glws

1 - 16 of 16 Posts