Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a 03 harley davidson with 80k I'm the 3 owner just got it from a friend of mine. the truck is in good condition the paint is 8 out 10 the interior is 8 out 10.. the truck is completely stock previews took off the cat. comes with a fiberglass tonneau cover nice sound sound 2 12' subwoofer and 4 aftermarket speaker with 2 amps aftermarket radio. also has power rear window, sunroof aftermarket alarm hook on the factory one... I'm looking to trade for a built lightning and ill put cash on top or sell it. I'm asking 13,500 for it. contact me at 3054907416

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the pictures i uploaded them from my phone..

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a newbie and not sure if I'm committing a mortal sin by hijacking someone else's post but I'm the original owner of the same 03 black harley ford and want to sell it. Has 112k miles, mechanically great but NE Ohio road salt has done in the rocker panels and front bumper and my 18 yr old who drives by feel would rub it against the garage door frame. The truck is bone stock. Any offers? I'll try to learn about posting a few pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts