Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I have a boost deficiency...
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, I know its not a L or HD so if you want to delete the post go ahead.

Anyways, been on the forum today so figured I would go ahead and get some exposure here.

2003 Ford F-150 Supercrew XLT 2WD
115K miles + counting (It is my DD) on the 4.6 motor

I don't think there is anything that hasn't been touched on this truck...

Black heads / corners
HID Headlights
Harley Valance
Roush Fogs
HID Fogs
Hella 500 off road lights behind grill
Stainless Steel Grills
Reflexxions Cowl Hood
Ford Lightning Heavy Duty Radiator
Ford Lightning Heavy DUty Tranny Cooler
Full window Tint
3M Clear-Blue windshield tint
Autopage RS1000 OLED Alarm with Remote Start
7.5" Fabtech Suspension Lift
3" PA Body Lift
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers
20" KMC Rockstars
Ford Lightning 9.75" Rear End with 3:73 Gears
Shaved Side mouldings
Shaved Tailgate
Roll Pan
Ford Lightning OEM 3rd Brake light
Tinted black tail lights
Fire & Ice Tailgate bar behind the Roll pan
Multi Color LED Underbody kit
Green LED under engine bay
Green LED floor board lights
Green LED under all door handles
Green LED in all interior lights
Black Nerf Bars
PTM Mirror Caps
04+ F-150 Side Badges
Black dash surround and gauge surround
Custom Black/Gray interior
Front seats are out of Super Duty
Custom rear bucket seats
Front Console
Custom Rear Console with 2 12" subs
Double Din Kenwood head unit
Rear View Camera, Bluetooth, Nav, Ipod, USB, DVD, CD, MP3, etc...
Infinity Components in all 4 doors with Custom mounted tweeters
Dual amp's
Magnaflow Exhaust
Custom Intake
Custom painted radiator shroud
Black headliner & visors
Black carpet
2 layers of FAT MAT in entire truck
Custom Black flame graphics
Reese Hitch
Steering Stabilizer

Service wise, everything is done as it should be. I would drive the truck to alaska in back without blinking an eye

I know there is more that I am forgetting but oh well...

Will sell or trade... Trades I am looking for a luxury car (Lincoln LS or Caddy CTS or the like) + cash, a older 4x4 truck + cash, or straight trade for a 99 + 7.3 Diesel 4x4
$17,900 obo...

Considering this is a L forum, I will trade to a member for a L + cash... I don't want a built L or a straight trade but I would be ok with a stock L or slightly modded one with at least $5000 or more cash depending on the truck

Attachments

·
haz bewst
163 Posts
God i wish you wanted a lightning.

·
Back In A Big Boy Truck
5,395 Posts
List it on ebay! That's how the guy that bought mine found it.

Just be aware of the scammers. I must of gotten 50 emails about it and only 3 weren't scams!

Wayne

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Gorgeous truck man!!! GLWS

·
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ive I didnt love my truck, Id ask for a trade.
I couldn't own a harley truck... That is basically what mine is without the s/c motor (which I had at one point ready to install) I wouldn't mind a HD Superduty though!

·
Back In A Big Boy Truck
5,395 Posts
Isnt is a 4.6L like Berts?

Wayne

·
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Been doing some thinking and some searching.

I honestly want to sell this as I have my eye on something else

$16500 and you bought (stole) it from me!!!!

·
Silver is the fastest color
5,079 Posts
Been doing some thinking and some searching.

I honestly want to sell this as I have my eye on something else

$16500 and you bought (stole) it from me!!!!

not to piont any disrespect to u but i think some one is dyeing to say it .. u really think ur gonna get 16500 for that hahahhah ... its got 115k miles and its not even a harley or lightnig which go for half that price with a build mtor

glws lol lots of luck

·
Likes the corn brew
5,338 Posts
not to piont any disrespect to u but i think some one is dyeing to say it .. u really think ur gonna get 16500 for that hahahhah ... its got 115k miles and its not even a harley or lightnig which go for half that price with a build mtor

glws lol lots of luck
Thanks for not forcing me to be the first to say it

you want a lightning +5k cash? for a 115k mile 4.6 supercrew? A straight trade for a 7.3 powerstroke? those are like gold! get a grip :smt042

start thinking about this kind of price +1-2k for the mods; and that's If you find a buyer looking for a modded truck.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...e=b&num_records=25&cardist=110&standard=false

Hell, this one even has a 5.4 and 4wd.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...pe=b&num_records=25&cardist=18&standard=false

·
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

glws lol lots of luck
Show me a modded built L for 8250 that isn't a basket case.

If you truly believe that then let me know where to send a check for $6000 to buy your stock truck that only has a couple mods (The most expensive being the gaylord tonneau)

Thanks for not forcing me to be the first to say it

you want a lightning +5k cash? for a 115k mile 4.6 supercrew? A straight trade for a 7.3 powerstroke? those are like gold! get a grip :smt042

start thinking about this kind of price +1-2k for the mods; and that's If you find a buyer looking for a modded truck.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...e=b&num_records=25&cardist=110&standard=false

Hell, this one even has a 5.4 and 4wd.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...pe=b&num_records=25&cardist=18&standard=false

7.3 powerstrokes go for 10-11K stock all day long. Already been offered 3 different trucks to trade but didn't like them.

As far as the links you sent.. A dealer has offered me more than that. Maybe you don't understand the price of things in the off road world or don't know what is put into this truck. Then again, you DO own a built L so I am sure you know how much you have into it. With that being said, I will pass on the previous offer I made to Todds for 6K and I will go ahead and buy your built L for $8250.

Please let me know where to send the check.

Now that we that settled. You say 1-2K added for mods. Do you get what you put in, no not at all... But how much did you put into your L to get your built turbo motor? I would be willing to bet between that and the other things I can see you are into it at least 10K, give or take a little. So, you gonna sell me your built L for $8250?

Like I said, Maybe your just not well educated on the pricing of things around the off-road or maybe you just like jumping on the band wagon because its not your flavor, either way, thanks for bumping my thread...

:rockon_ford

1 - 20 of 31 Posts