Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold....This truck needs nothing. Has everything. 38k miles on truck 6k miles on build. This truck can be delivered anywhere in the country for expenses there and home. ANY questions or need for more pics, just PM me. There is tons left on the table. I really need to sell this...make me an offer.

·
Administrator
18,137 Posts
Such a sweet truck. Hope someone steps up with an offer. I would figure a real enthusiast would love this one. Anyway, I found this buried pages back. Figured bringing it to the top could be helpful. Especially since you are entertaining lower offers.

Jim

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone make me an offer...do i hear $18k?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
if i only had the space/patience , i would love to swap that engine and whipple into my L. then sell the stock hd and most likely break even. its hard to believe this hasn't been snatched up yet

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,536 Posts
bump for a good seller, wish I had the cash

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just curious and maybe a few stupid questions, but what kind of mileage does it get on the highway? Runs on 93 octane? Tranny mods because of the increased power? Still have the original arm rest covers? Still have the original wheels and if so, any all season tires mounted? Photo of the bed? Sorry, but where are you exactly located? Thanks...

·
GOT BOOST!
2,813 Posts
PM sent:bigtu

·
Flyin HI
30,989 Posts
Congrats Fep. Glad it didn't go to a dealer.

And congrats to the new owner of a killer truck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
12 Participants
In2deep
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing