Lightning Rodder banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Man photobucket is so annoying. Is there anyway we can get this pics back without having Aaron re upload them?

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Are the pictures not showing up correctly? They look right for me. Let me know what you're looking for, and I could email them to you.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Photobucket got greedy and I think you need to pay now or something. This is what I see. Really just came to look at the list of parts and noticed the photos.

glad to see you’re still lurking around this site.
I'm definitely still around. I'm more active on some of the Facebook groups these days. I've still got the truck, and still have the manual trans. I think I've got about 35,000 miles on the setup now. Still love it as much as when I first swapped. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Maybe one day I'll get around to attaching the photos directly to the posts. Let me know if any specific questions come up that I can help with.

Reactions: GAGT

·
Registered
9 Posts
Selling a t56 magnum shifter made by Tenntechman ,sold truck and put transmission in my stang instead never used pd 400,would like to sell for 200 thanks

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Where you guys able to bolt the trans right up to the factory cross member and what mount did you guys use?

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Where you guys able to bolt the trans right up to the factory cross member and what mount did you guys use?

I was able to use my factory cross member, but it took an extra offset plate for it to fit. I don't remember what mount I used, but any off the shelf C6 style trans mount will work.

141 - 148 of 148 Posts