Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my baby to get a truck again. This project was a labor of love and everything was done correctly and to high standards. The engine came out of my 2000 Lightning when I installed a JLP built block. The engine was rebuilt with forged rods on the original pistons. The rebuilt engine has 80,000 miles. The transmission is a 4R100 from a Harley Davidson F-150. It has 85,000 miles. Posi-traction rear end has 3.55 gears. The odometer reading is 217,000.

Power train mods include a 6lb lower, Stiegemeier-ported (stage 1) Eaton supercharger with a 2.80 pulley, and K&N cold air intake. The set up was tuned by JPC Customs to get 414 hp and 519 ft/lb of torque to the rear wheels.

The body has an OEM Lightning bumper cover, 20 inch Lightning replica rims, color matched rear bumper, and Cervini cowl hood. The interior has a three-pod gauge with AEM digital gauges: Boost, Air-Fuel Ratio, and fuel pressure.

There are several Chickenears aluminum pieces under the hood. There is an aluminum steering wheel kit and aluminum accent cup holders.

The stereo is a Pioneer AVH-W4500NEX with 4 Infinity speakers and a Thunderform custom sub woofer powered by a Picasso Nano 640 watt amplifier.

Go to this link for current pictures and picture of the build. Expedition for sale

2020-05-04 07.57.40.jpg 2020-05-04 07.57.52.jpg 2020-05-04 07.58.01.jpg $4000 obo.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I hate to sell it but it is time for a truck! Have you done anything with the bumper cover yet? Stay safe!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Text or call me ASAP interested. 973 687 2859
Someone is getting it inspected locally. If the deal falls through I’ll let you know. Price is now $3000. Engine, trans, rims and tires, stereo, hood, etc are worth more than alone.

·
Registered
03 Lightning
9 Posts
I know. Please let me know what happens. Like I said text or call me anytime. I can come get it as soon as you say the word. Thanks -Vince

·
Registered
03 Lightning
9 Posts
Someone is getting it inspected locally. If the deal falls through I’ll let you know. Price is now $3000. Engine, trans, rims and tires, stereo, hood, etc are worth more than alone.
Hit me up ! I'm willing to give you 3500$ for you to sell it to me instead. Let me know !

·
Fresh to Death
58 Posts
Wow smoking deal. Kinda jealous I hadn't noticed this earlier.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts