Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Exterior: paint spotting on roof, popping off rear bumper, and clear coat peeling off fenders. Truck still cleans up good and gets compliments still wherever I drive it. LMR smoke head, tail and fog lights. Truck also has 03-04 wheels minor scuffs)
Interior: seats are a 6 out of 10 with no tears. Carpet is good and have LMR floor mats. Heat and AC work. Kenwood radio.
Exhaust: stock manifolds, bassani resonators in place of cats, magnaflow muffler ( one with the X inside) and SS Thunder Tip
Engine/ Transmission: stock (exactly 60k from a friends truck. He went the built route). Ported Eaton, 2.75 upper and 4lb lower. (2lb included also). 2400 maf, SB throttle body, and Chicken Ears CAI, l&s oil seperator.
Fuel: twin walbro 255s with SS Y. Has MHP torque converter, Punisher VB and Stiffler Longbars (off the truck right now).
Truck has SCT Handheld with 3 tunes from Trudyno Motorsports (Summer, Winter, Race). I'm sure I'm missing some things but I also have extra parts that will go along with the truck( extra CAI, Manley Rods/ARP bolts, etc....$11k

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Sorry guys for the double post. My phone isn't cooperating and I'll try to have pics up asap. Thanks

·
2.9 Whipple E85R A1 Transmission
11,945 Posts
Pictures, pictures and more pictures... This will help you 10 folds.
millage and location?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry. Truck has a little over 200k on body and about 85k on engine as of now. I installed it a little over 2 years ago with 60k actual miles from a friends lightning. He went the full built route. Trying to get phone to add pics. Truck is in Eastern NC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts