Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this started as a nice 1999 I bought off a guy in NH. He had just spend $5,000 in parts rebuilding the motor. I bought the truck to use the drivetrain in a project. So I took the nose and bed and inter and stuck it on a non lightning f150. So this is cab on frame and drivetrain. It still runs and drives. Been sitting for 2 years now.
had 8,000 miles since rebuild and 90k on the body and frame.

NO i will not part it or sell just the seats. Its everything or ill just keep it.

I'm going with a newer 6cyl turbo on my project so I'm looking to sell this.

This would be perfect for an old truck swap or a gen1 swap. Everything is there.

and its on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-F-150-...tr=true&hash=item2359d99bfc&item=151831288828

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Is it missing a tire or rim on the other side.

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Got ya I sent it to a buddy in ct.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice thanks man. Just looking for some $$ to get this ecoboost motor now for this project.

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Id buy it if it had a front bumper but that's hard as hell to get and the beds out there but hard to come by too

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
for the money you could build it easy if wanted. i was going to use it for a swap but no changed my plan. but I'm sure there is someone out there that would also want to do the swap on an older truck.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
forged shortblock he bought and a shop in NH installed it and had the head cleaned up.

·
AKA DADDY SHAGGY
2,466 Posts
Id buy it if it had a front bumper but that's hard as hell to get and the beds out there but hard to come by too
I forgot the vendor... But one of them has 01-04 bumper covers for like 700 bucks. But can that work for a 99? The fog light brackets are off right? Glws.

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Ya but it's missing the upper as well

·
NO SPONSORS
5,690 Posts
Man I wish I had $$$ I have one that's wrecked in the front.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts