Lightning Rodder banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I bought my 94 in Sep '95 with 3300 miles, now has just over 15k on it. I cringe every time the odometer clicks another number but it is so damn fun to drive!!
What color is your truck??

If you guys want your build date, just messgae me your complete VIN and I'll get if for you.

·
around these parts
1,154 Posts
Number 2532, the CrewCab conversion has been owned by Grade 8 since October of 2012. Number 3800, also owned by Grade 8 is a SuperCab conversion.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1994 saw the production of 4007 Lightnings. (Black - 1382, Red - 1165, White - 1460)

This Word document is continually updated from the following sources:

LightningRodder.com
SVTPerformance.com
NLOC.net
F150Online.com
SVTOA.com
SVTRegistry.com
CarDomain.com
AutoTrader
eBay

If you would like to know the production number of your Lightning for FREE, call 1-800-FORD-SVT and give them your VIN (they will only need the last 6 digits). You also have the option to request a build certificate from SVT at a cost of $40. This certificate will include your build date.

If your truck is not included on this list, please include it in this thread and I will update the document. Thanks much, Jeff.
Just bought 1004 out of Pennsylvania and it resides now in Texas. Black, all original, no mods, 158k miles.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts