Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1994 saw the production of 4007 Lightnings. (Black - 1382, Red - 1165, White - 1460)

This Word document is continually updated from the following sources:

LightningRodder.com
SVTPerformance.com
NLOC.net
F150Online.com
SVTOA.com
SVTRegistry.com
CarDomain.com
AutoTrader
eBay

If you would like to know the production number of your Lightning for FREE, call 1-800-FORD-SVT and give them your VIN (they will only need the last 6 digits). You also have the option to request a build certificate from SVT at a cost of $40. This certificate will include your build date.

If your truck is not included on this list, please include it in this thread and I will update the document. Thanks much, Jeff.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Mine has a birthday comming up on the 22nd. I need to get her something nice--me thinks a 4x4pan/ gasket and some fresh tranny fluid will be appreciated. LOL

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey i couldnt figure out how you do it so could you add it on for me?

#3579, White, Arizona
Will do, thanks! Yeah, I have to update my database, then create a Word document and re-upload it here.

·
Flyin HI
31,061 Posts
I''ve owned #3,078 for 11 yrs. Currently in storage in GA. She's black and stock with 93k.
I miss her so I'm going for a visit next month. :banana2

·
Just a good 'ol boy
817 Posts
I sold # 2313 back in may of 08 to a guy that bought it for his 16 year old son. The truck was mint when I sold it with 86k miles. I still wonder how its doing now and then. I sure wish I could have kept it. Every now and then I look in here to see if maybe he is on here, but I haven't seen anything yet:smt089... I want it back

·
Devil dog forever
64 Posts
White #1783 born 4/9/94 with mild mods.
White #2275 born 4/22/94 stock with valve body upgrade

View attachment twins.bmp

1 - 20 of 52 Posts