Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

All of the stock parts will go with the truck.

415HP, 481ftlbs of torque, 15lbs boost

-Engine mods: Mangnum Powers case with grey cobra rotors(case has only been on the truck for 3000 miles), Magnum Powers Big-O throttle body, ported C&L plenum, C&L elbow, JLP cold air intake, Chickenairs cold air scoop, Magnum powers Idler bridge, Metco quick change upper pulley 2.70”, Metco lower pulley 8.5” on truck(have an 8” too), SCT BA-2400 MAF, Walbro 255 fuel pumps, Siemens Deka 60lb high impedance fuel injectors, NGK spark plugs TR6, Tuned by JDM, L&S oil separator. All emissions components intact and working.
Boost gauge, AEM wideband, and Aero Force gauge. SCT Xcal2
Oil change with Mobile 1 synthetic 5-20 done 2 months ago.
Anti-freeze; Fords yellow anti-freeze was flushed out years ago, using BMW anti-freeze and distilled water.

-Transmission Mods; FabTech valve body, Ford SD trans cooler with external filter.
I still have the original cooler, goes with the truck.

-Suspension mods; Belltech 4806 front springs, eibach hangers and shackles, Hellwig anti-roll bars F&R, panhard bar. Original springs, hangers, shackles , and roll bars go with the truck.
Upper A-arms replaced with Moog and Eibach camber bolts, lower are Spicer-Raybestos. Clunk washers.

-Brakes; front rotors are slotted with Hawk pads, rear Hawk pads. Fluid flush was done 2 months ago.

-Interior/Electrical; Clarion double-din Nav with Sirius/XM, GPS and Sat. antennas are under the plastic cowl, four 5x7 2-way speakers, K-40 front and rear undectable radar detectable UN-2000 with new style front G-5 laser defusor. Passengers window one-touch down module. Foglight switch mod.
Custom instrument surround bezel with gauges. Roof, back of cab, floor and door skins all have been dyno-matted.

-Exterior; Clear front corner lights, tinted tail lights, front bumper was removed, stripped and repainted 3 months ago.

-Tires, Nitto 555s. Fronts have about 3000 miles on them, rear about 8,000.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Partial trade for a dark shadow grey cobra vert? 41k miles light mods made 458/473

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Looks great! Glws

·
Registered
495 Posts
Any pics of the seats?
Great looking truck! One of my favorite colors

·
Registered
5 Posts
EMAIL- [email protected]. I guess the confusion about the interior is about the seats - are they the ones pictured or does the truck have a different set installed?
Would like to see the truck possibly this saturday if I can get a rollback lined-up. What about a phone number and address. My cell is 931 797 6818.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts