Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I will be leaving shortly for Ford Parts Network and Torrie will be tuning my L. Mods are CAI, catback, 6# lower. He does SuperChips tuning and I will be getting the 9100. Hoping to be in the 400/500 club when I get back. I will post the results when I return. [smilie=fingersx.gif]

·
Registered
202 Posts
Good luck! You should make it, I made 413 rwhp and 528 rwtq with a 6# lower, cai, PSP tune, and stock exhaust.

Jody

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well didn't quite make it but I am real happy with the tune. The A/F was flat as a board 11.8 across the entire pull. This is my daily driver so I decided to keep it there and still made 390HP/475TQ at the wheels, it was 85 degrees and humid. I will post the dyno sheet soon. :D I ended up getting the X-calibrator and custom tune and it was only $350...great deal, he is running right now.

http://fordpartsnetwork.com/

·
Registered
427 Posts
RhinoHD said:
Well didn't quite make it but I am real happy with the tune.  The A/F was flat as a board 11.8 across the entire pull.  This is my daily driver so I decided to keep it there and still made 390HP/475TQ at the wheels, it was 85 degrees and humid.  I will post the dyno sheet soon. :D
Congrats :smt023

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Congrats Rhino :smt023 :smt023

Nice results, and plenty of Power :cheers:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, I will try and make the track this coming up Friday, weather should be ok. Another cool front coming through and if I am lucky it will be in the 60s that night. Hoping to bust my first 12... [smilie=fingersx.gif]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts