Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
18,571 Posts
Dam Vin! I never thought I would see this day. Your truck was one of a few that spawned my Lightning Mod Bug and made it go wild. GLWS.:bigtu

Jim

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,675 Posts
1, you're too modest...8.5/10 on exterior? lol More like 9.95/10 when you're talking 1 ding and 1 chip, on a 42k mile 14 year old pristine truck lol

2, you're going to regret it V!

·
JTBtheSISSY thinks his cobras fast.
4,002 Posts
Vinnie has obviously been talking to Oldtimer too much......

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,411 Posts
Vinnie has obviously been talking to Oldtimer too much......
Bump for one of the greatest Lightning owners/Lightning friends I've ever met. This truck is a steal at $40K... it would be a steal at $60K because you can't replicate it for that much. Maybe $75K?

Gerry... I knew it was coming before the party, just kept my mouth shut. Vinnie also knew where I was headed. Times and interest change, people move on. Plus Vinnie has a low 10-second every run reliable Ranger to play with.

GLWS Vin.

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
just threw a bid on it to bump it up for ya!

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
he wouldnt take the $200.00 I offered him :smt102

·
Never Satisfied!!
173 Posts
I was looking at the pics on Ebay and was wondering what kind of crank pulley that is? What are the advantages and where can I get one? putting parts and pieces together for build and that piece really caught my eye. Thanks in advance!!

·
JTBtheSISSY thinks his cobras fast.
4,002 Posts
I was looking at the pics on Ebay and was wondering what kind of crank pulley that is? What are the advantages and where can I get one? putting parts and pieces together for build and that piece really caught my eye. Thanks in advance!!
thats an innovators west balancer/pulleyhub.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts