Lightning Rodder banner

01-04 Grilles

3K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  B4Thunder03 
#1 ·
I believe I had a thread on this a while back but couldn’t locate it...
still on the lookout for 01-04 grilles. Upper or lower, used, and the cheaper the better.
Being used for a side project so sub-par condition is acceptable.
Located in Western New York.
Let me know whats out there... :cheers

Reactions: elbow5689
#3 ·
Moved to WTB. Come on all. Is it really that hard to put classifieds in the correct section rather than clutter up tech sections? That is for all, not just the OP. Seems Facebook "throw it all in one stream" type posting is taking over. Not here. Here we sort and catalog so we have this info forever and can retrieve it fairly easily.

Jim

#4 ·
Moved to WTB. Come on all. Is it really that hard to put classifieds in the correct section rather than clutter up tech sections? That is for all, not just the OP. Seems Facebook "throw it all in one stream" type posting is taking over. Not here. Here we sort and catalog so we have this info forever and can retrieve it fairly easily.

Jim

My fault! Sorry Jim! Brain fart on my part, as I know better... :shitstormretarded

#9 ·
End of July bump! I would have thought finding pristine grilles would have been more difficult!?
:unsure:

#13 ·
I am going to remove my 02 grille and want to sell it. could also pull the grille on my 01 f150 with the honeycomb grille

This post has been deleted
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.