Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy 00 Harley Davidson Black door panels and black seat belts. Going in an 01 lightning. Converting to an all back interior. Also looking a black dash. Was told 00 was the year that would work for an 01 lightning.

Thanks,

·
BagsR4groceries eBay built
9,666 Posts
Let me help you out alittle. Look for a wrecked 2003 ford f150 Heritage edition model. These trucks came with an all black interior. You can get the dash, a pillars, oh shit handles, dome light, door panels , coat hangers, sun visors, compass , scuff plates , kick panels all in one shot. Not a lot of people know there was a truck model in 2003 with all black interior

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me help you out alittle. Look for a wrecked 2003 ford f150 Heritage edition model. These trucks came with an all black interior. You can get the dash, a pillars, oh shit handles, dome light, door panels , coat hangers, sun visors, compass , scuff plates , kick panels all in one shot. Not a lot of people know there was a truck model in 2003 with all black interior
I did not know that!. Just been searching for a wrecked or part out harley trucks.... I will try that year and model. Thanks Mike.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So i had a look for wrecked/parting out heritage models. Long story short, i found a guy who had a buddy selling a whole complete black interior! Thanks @BlowerWhore for the info to search.

What would be a reasonable price to pay for a complete black interior minus seats and console?? I have not seen the parts in person but they look fairly good in pictures and the seller stats that there are no scuffs or cracks, just need a Cleaning

He is removing the pieces from the truck this weekend and will update me with more pictures.

Just curious on what everyone would pay? (dash, a pillars, oh shit handles, dome light, door panels , coat hangers, sun visors, compass , scuff plates , kick panels)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I've always wanted to do this conversion to my 4x4, but could never find a good enough donor interior (great condition). I was always willing/expecting to pay ~$1500-2500 for a full Scab interior.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts