Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

worlds fastest MP lightning
Discussion Starter #1
馃嚤馃嚪 Going to Cecil on Black Friday to support my buddy 馃嚭馃嚫John Dude馃嚭馃嚫In the hopes of seeing him lower the 2.6 KB record in which he already owns 馃弫 lets all wish him luck in crushing his 9.710 to a new record of 9.610馃弫 come on out to Cecil this Friday and witness John Dude Breaking records馃弫 See you all on Friday 馃弫

local painter
God speed Dude 馃憤馃徎

Registered
Man you are cutting a full tenth off my record. That's a tall order but time will tell?? Air will be slightly better than when I ran the 9.71 but we have a little wind tomorrow that may push the frig down the track.

Discussion Starter #10
Thank you my friend for taken notice of my prediction, 馃憤馃徎the air was phenomenal, It definitely was a day for setting and or Breaking records 馃弫馃弫馃弫 it was a great way to end the ( 2019) racing season 馃弫

Registered
Yes Uncle Frank said it would go low 9.6 and he was right. It went 9.69 with a terrible 60 ft (1.398) but guys were spinning and sliding all over the track early so I had to play it safe and get a clean launch. I knew the air would get me down the track so I launched at 2k but rolled into it a bit. 2nd pass my #1 coil pack popped off and the truck started breaking up after 1/2 track so I got out of it at the 1,000 ft mark and coasted to a 9.75. The last and final pass for the season I had to go for it and put the pedal through the floor board to a 1.338 60ft.

Big thanks to Uncle Frank for coming out to watch and support the day!!!! I ended this year the same as last year with a record breaking pass last outing, last pass!!!;)馃槉

Registered
Dam the baby 2.6 has caught up to the lite weight 2.3 lol
I had a dream the other night that this was gonna happen how weird.
congrats dude way to keep achieving ur goals.

Discussion Starter #14
My man Carmelo 鉂 Yes my buddy 馃弫Dudes 2.6 KB is running Phenomenal馃弫 I have Much respect for KB blowers ,and as most know including Dude I was never a fan of E85 when it comes to our Lightning鈥檚, but between 馃弫DUDE 馃弫and Marty馃弫 I may have to change my opinion 馃 you on the other hand keep on dreaming, because the next time you see the 馃弫silver assassin she maybe a heavy weight 馃弫And going 9.0s and may touch the 8s馃嚭馃嚫 that鈥檚 when your dreams will become nightmares 馃懟 lets see how we do against all the heavy hitters out there in 馃嚭馃嚫2020馃嚭馃嚫When the playing field is even 馃 Hopefully we will hold our own馃挭 PS I鈥檓 getting ready for some new 馃弫UF 馃弫 T-shirts* if you or any of your Buddies want one 馃 please let me know and I鈥檒l put one on the side for you.馃槾Sweet Dreams 馃槾 Dream on.

Discussion Starter #16
My main man 馃弫Marty 馃弫 E85 will never happen 鈽 But my silver assassin will be at the track on opening day, and trying of course doing what she does best,馃弫 breaking records 鈽衡樅鈽衡樅 But the truth is it鈥檚 getting boring racing against the clock 鈴 but that鈥檚 how it鈥檚 been, now going on (5 ) years 馃弫馃弫馃弫馃弫馃弫
Hopefully you had a great thanksgiving 鉂ゐ焽吼焽糕潳

1 - 18 of 18 Posts