Welcome North East Lightning Owners chapter! - Lightning Forum | LightningRodder.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 09:10 AM Thread Starter
Founder (aka Lenny The Pep)

Welcome North East Lightning Owners chapter!

Here is your new home away from home! Don't Bolt will be your host (moderator )

Welcome guys, glad to have the North East Lightning Owners peeps over on LR!

If you need anything PM me or email me at [email protected]

-Welcome once again

Chris

-Chris
(Site Admin/Founder/Sleaze bag internationally known, locally respected aka Kenny Powers twin brother)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 10:58 AM

Re: Welcome North East Lightning Owners chapter!

I'm first!!!!!

2000 SVT Lightning<br />[email protected]
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 12:52 PM
SlowSVT95

Welcome!

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 09:52 PM

Thanks Chirs and Leeann

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallimeca
I'm first!!!!!
For Now maybe! ears.gif]

Off to the dyno sat. it was 418 unported and im hoping with it ported I get the 30 HP everyone talks about. this should make it about 450HP. with a 4#er.* ngersx.gif] I have a ontrack race (event) up in Canada in 3 weeks. So I think I'll hold off for now on the 6#.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 07:37 AM

Now if we could only organize a cruise!
My poor truck hasn't left the bat cave in a week!

2000 Ford Lightning for sale!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 11:43 AM

My truck could also use a good beat run ngersx.gif]
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 09:35 AM

hey guys! im from long island and have a 2000 L on its way
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 10:06 PM

Took mine out today and cruised to Portsmouth and then back to Farmington. It was a really nice drive. Haven’t had it out in 2 weeks.

Had to get rid of the beater, which was a 1986 Dodge 600SE, POS, anyway replaced it with a new 2005 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4. 2 year lease for $145 a month.

That will help with the normal 2 year itch I usually get…*

Ford just giving things away I guess…*

It’s a real nice truck and the 16” tires look good on it. Won’t have to worry about the snow or the other POS not wanting to start or taking 15 minutes to get warm this winter.

It is no Lightning, but it is fun to drive. I am looking forward to FFW this August…
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2005, 09:44 AM
SlowSVT95

Niiiiice, speaking of daily drivers... I finally got one too. My truck is now officially my weekend toy. I was thinking A LOT about selling my truck because I can't afford driving it between work and school anymore. My mom even suggested I sell it. k4.gif] ... but my parents know how much I love my truck, so they gave me their 97 cavalier. It was either that, the 95 L, or a Tahoe... and that's the best on gas, so I took it. I think they're getting an H3 soon anyway. Now maybe I'll have more $$$ for mods.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2005, 08:24 PM

I personally think it’s really cool to have the Lightning as a “drive when ever you wish” rather then a daily driver. Nothing wrong with it being a daily driver but it sure seems to make it that much more special when you take it out now and then.

I first bought it with the intention of keeping it for a long, long time. It’s been 17 months since I bought it and it has 4025 miles on it. I haven’t had a “hot rod” in a long, long time and this is my “hot rod”

What is odd is about 4 months ago my daughter was asking me what my last performance vehicle was. I told her back in 1993 I had a built (400hp) 1979 Camaro Z28. She asked what color it was and I told her blue. She asked if that is why I choose blue for the Lightning. I have to admit when I bought the Lightning I loved the sonic blue the best and never thought about it until when my daughter asked.

Kind of odd I guess but maybe its because blue is the fastest “stock” color…
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-18-2005, 05:56 AM

Hey
I found it, been away for a few days.

I will keep a eye on this page now.

ngersx.gif]

10.90 @ 122 mph<br />635rwhp-763rwtq<br /><br /><br />Still faster than Gator and Rob02<br />Banned from NLOC<br /><br />My Gallery
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-31-2013, 06:47 PM
Even Then I Was Old Skool!

Garage
Nobody from the NorthEast has posted here in eight (8) years!!!

Long-Time Lightning Owner Now Driving a Big Block '69 Camaro
Click Either of the Two Links Below For More Information On:
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-27-2016, 04:42 AM
First Generation Lightning's

Garage
North East Ford Gen 1 & 2 Lightning Meet 2016
April 30th Shrewsbury Massachusetts.
11AM

It's that time of year to get the Lightning trucks out of the barn. Join fellow Ford SVT Lightning & Harley-Davidson Edition owners and fans for a spring meet at Hooters in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts . Rain or Shine. Following lunch we will visit High Octane Performance Cars (right across the street) and check out some fine muscle cars.. You don't have to own a Lightning to join in. Get your car out of the barn and join us. (Please Share this event)
https://www.facebook.com/events/654670511339881/
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-12-2016, 01:30 AM
First Generation Lightning's

Garage
Here is a list of the upcoming 2016 Northeast events Ford Lightning First Generation Club.
April 20th and 30th - - April 29th First and 2nd Generation Lightning's will Cruise to Kimball's Farm in Lancaster, Ma. from 3PM to 9PM for a pre-event of dinner and ice cream leading up to the big gathering April 30th of First and 2nd Generation Lightning's at Hooters in Shrewsbury, Ma. at 11AM followed by a tour of High Octane Performance Cars at 2PM.

June 3rd -5th Calling all 1993 - 1995 Ford F150 SVT Lightning owners. Join us at the Ford Carlisle Nationals June 3-5 2016. Let us know if you will be attending. This is one of the largest gathering of Ford vehicles in the country so lets make this the largest First Generation Ford Lightning meet ever. Please share/invite. Additional details are coming. **Attention: We are very pleased to announce that Ford First Generation F-150 Lightning SVT club has been welcomed as a Ford National Club at Carlisle Events! What does this mean? Well as of today anyone who registers their First Generation Lightning for participation in the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA. will be able to park with other Gen 1 Lightnings at the club tent which if we have 25 trucks registered under the CLUB NAME we get the use of the tent for FREE! So, if you ...have already or about to register please call Carlisle Events and let them know you are participating with the First Generation F-150 Lightning Club. We have a cut off date to do this and that date is April 25th. Please Call Carlisle Events at 717-243-7855 and let them know your registering with Ford First Generation F-150 Lightning SVT club. Thank You.
http://www.carlisleevents.com/clubs-at-carlisle/default.aspx

June 12 Lightning's at the Beach - Ford Lightning 1st and 2nd Generation truck owners. We have been invited to participate in the Nantasket Beach car show being held Sunday June 12th 2016 in Hull, Ma. Please let us know here if you will be participating with your truck we need a count so space may be set aside for our parking needs. This is a Premier Car Show at the beach. Rain date June 19th.Please share this event and go to the ticket section on this page for additional details. Registration - Nantasket Beach Car Show