Lightning Rodder banner

WTB OEM Grille Shell and Lower Grille (01-04)

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  BlowerWhore 
#1 ·
My truck has aftermarket billet grilles. I am wanting to go back to the original OEM grilles. I have an upper grille and bumper cover but going to need the shell and lower grille. Let me know if you have either of these or know someone who does. (I know LMR has the lower but would prefer not paying 440 for theirs)

Thanks

#3 ·
:laughing25

y’all feel free to research “Omar”/“Ed”/“Joel” and whatever aliases he’s using he’s on every reputable facebook groups scum bag list...

#10 ·
Sure it is all the same guy? Anything in particular stand out in your past dealings? This member has solicited sales on here in the past without being a vendor. They were low volume pieces and never reported so I let those slide.

Jim
Fernie svt

cosala rekordz

fernie music

joel meraz

ed meraz

all the same crook, those are his known aliases on Facebook

he just found his way to LR

#4 ·
Thanks for the heads up!

I actually saw his post on Instagram but was more than I wanted to spend.

#6 ·
Thanks man my truck is white so prefer white if painted. I am in Charlotte NC so not too far. Hoping to find something closer I know there are a bunch of aftermarket manufacturers but was hoping to find OEM. The aftermarket ones are around 100 bucks so might have to end up doing that instead or trying to repair mine.

#7 ·
Ok I found a grille shell on Facebook. So I should be good with that now. Only needing a lower grille at this point.

Thanks guys

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.