Lightning Rodder banner

Another Class Act by an LR member

2K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  houstonSVT 
#1 ·
I just want to say thank you publicly to Nivardo.

We both threw our hats into the ring for a truck cover and he beat me to the punch. A short while later he contacted me and stated he was gonna build a shed for the truck vice just covering it and wanted to know if I would still be interested in the cover. Of course I was and made it a point to order one online the next day just prior to him reaching out to me.

He then had second thought and felt it might be easier to trade it for a wideband. But after thinking about it, he felt that it would be messed up to contact me and then not go through with the sale. He again contacted me and said the cover was on the way. We finalized the shipping and I am now the proud new owner of a cover for the truck to protect it while I start the modding!

Thanks again Nivardo!!!

#4 ·
Haha no problem Eric! Glad I could help! One of the easiest transactions I've done since you figured out all the shipping! I almost traded it for a wideband and would've came out on top but I couldn't do it. I've gotten a bunch of good deals on this bad ass site!!

LightningRodder FTW!!!

#6 ·
:bigtu

Rep added Nivardo!!!

#11 ·
Thanks bro!

I don't know what you said.. but the ass on the girl in your A/V is like OMGHI2U!
I was kidding when I told him this is the one of the top 2 best avatars, along with SICKs!!

Yeah Nivardo is a great guy man... I owe him And I Havent forgotten...
Thanks Jose! Hopefully we'll meet in a couple of weeks at the Houston meet! :cheers

#24 ·
That it is!

nice... you'll enjoy having it ALOT more especially when all that spring time yellow pollen is on everyone's vehicle but yours!:smt023
We got the big dump of Pine Pollen last week. We are on the downside of Pine pollen but Grass pollen will start in a few weeks.

I took the truck to a touchless carwash the other day and she still looks as bad as she did before she went through the wash... agggg!

Glad to have it now though!!! :hyper

Nice, fits like a glove. :smt023
Maybe a little to well.

#22 ·
nice... you'll enjoy having it ALOT more especially when all that spring time yellow pollen is on everyone's vehicle but yours!:smt023

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.