Lightning Rodder banner

Console Plaque

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Throttle Jockey 
#1 ·
I've been wanting to get a plaque for my expy console and have been searching the threads to find where everyone has ordered them from. On several threads, Ride The recommended contacting Crystal from Joan's Trophy & Plaque Co at AwardsNow.com. I contacted Crystal, told her the application and she knew exactly what I needed. I chose to design the plaque myself and throughout the process Crystal was very understanding and helpful. The overall process included several revisions to the design; thankfully she was very patient and willing to have her graphics team work with me and ultimately exceed my expectations. Additionally, Crystal was very prompt to respond to my messages (not always the case with customer service). I had a great experience and highly recommend Crystal and their shop for your plaque or other similar project needs.

#3 ·
I had Joan's Trophy make me a couple plaques years ago, one under the hood and one in the center console. Good to know their still making them for us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.