Lightning Rodder banner

Black 03 Lightning 87K miles

3K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  01silverSVT#2869 
#1 · (Edited)
Black 03 Lightning 87K miles (UPDATE)

(see bottom for edit) I have to put my baby up for sale. Without going into a big sob story, let's just say that life is kicking my family square in the teeth. I am asking what I owe, I can possibly come down to a little less than that, but no lowballs please.

Like I said, 03, 87K miles. Does have a CAI from LFP, valve body from Circle D, LFP long bars, custom cat back with Kook's mufflers and 3.5" outlets, 3" shackle kit from Belltech, chrome grill mod, Kenwood double din DVD stereo, JL Audio amps, MTX Thunderform subs behind seats. I do have the original stock air box with badge.

Edit> pics added of new rims/tires on 3/29/14

The bad: seats are wore with a dime sized hole in the driver's seat.

Like I said, I am looking for payoff, I need to get out from under this payment.

Contact me at 419-615-3719, please text as I work strange hours. Or, you can email me at thumper@woh.rr.com. Thanks.

EDIT: Saturn is sold.

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
pics added

Everyone, long story short, a guy owed me some money and wasn't gonna pay me, so after threatening him with legal action and or hospitalization, he agreed to pay me with a set of rims/tires. They are Eagle 025's, 22x10, some pitting, but shine nicely. With new Cooper Zeon 305/40-22's mounted on them. I will throw these in with the deal. Truck needs to move.

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.