Lightning Rodder banner

Proposed GTG & Cruise, Biloxi - May 30th

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  2sticks 
#1 ·
Head over here for original thread with Cruise Details / Maps & Poll:
http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294633

:rockon_ford

Copy/Paste:

Hey guys, a few of us spoke at the GTG back in January and mentioned we would like to have a few more GTGs a year, aside from Cruisin'.

Danny requested that I head this one up. Sorry for being so late to the game, I recently closed on my first house and got married, so life has been a little hectic. Danny actually had to call and remind me what month it was

Here goes nothin'

I always enjoy brunch with everyone, catching up on personal lives and truck mods, but hate how it seems to fizzle out pretty quickly after that.
This time, I'd like to catch brunch and then hit the road.

Here are three suggestions, some may not be in for the long haul, so cast your vote.

1) Cruise through De Soto National Forest, ~2.5 hours / 145miles
Will end at a gas station for fuel then disburse.

2) Cruise down Beach Boulevard, past Waveland, ~1 hour / 40 miles
Will end at a gas station for fuel then disburse.

3) Dont want to Cruise, lets drive down the road to Hard Rock and kick tires like always.
Will trickle off as per the status quo.

Scenic Routes provided by:
http://www.motorcycleroads.com/Route...sippi_100.html

See less See more
#5 ·
There is a good group of guys/girls in the mobile area..we will be crusing over in the normal convoy....everyone is welcome /incuriged to join...Hoping we can get another good group of people for this....If you have any questions on the truck it never hurts to ask....Looking forward it this...Thanks again for getting this together....

#9 ·
Welcome Haybaler! These are a lot of fun, but can clean out bank account quick. Start off with pulley,valvebody,and tune. Since Danny lives close by you always ask him for advice, if you can get away from the ham radio.

#12 ·
Yeah thanks for the support. So far I installed metco traction bars and run nitto nto5r tires truck hooks up good so far. I got the cog pulley set from rpm just got to order the items to support them then I install the pulleys.
Cool! My truck was the test platform for the RPM cogs and I have the upper pulley tool for you to change the blower pulley.

Also, there are a few things you need to know when installing the pulleys...mainly the bridge and auxiliary. I'll be home pretty much all day today so if you want to stop by you're welcome to. Give me a call just incase the Wife and I go for lunch or run an errand...251-895-9836.

My L is about as modded as one can get without molesting the long block! [smilie=om[smilie=om

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.