Lightning Rodder banner

2000 Black 50,350 miles

2K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  tbrown1986 
#1 ·
I'm wanting to sell my black 2000 Lightning. It has just under 50,350 on it. The motor and drivetrain are stock with the exception of the air cleaner. The exterior is not stock. It has aftermarket billet grills, Cervinis Ram Air Hood, and Street Scene mirrors. The truck has also been lowered. I recently had it tuned up with a fresh Royal Purple oil change, air cleaner re-oiled, new plugs, and one new coil pack.

The exterior of the truck is a strong 8.5/10. It has a couple rock chips on the hood, the bottom of the front bumper cover has some paint cracks, and there are a few small scratches on the exterior. It also has two very, very small door dings in the door that are both hard to see if you're not looking for them. The rear bumper has never had a trailer ball mounted to it. Things have been hauled in the bed so the plastic bed liner is scratched. I might have the hood and front bumper sprayed soon.

The interior I a 9/10 with the only defect being seat wear. From the other lightings I've seen this seems to be somewhat common with a driver truck. The stock stereo has been swapped out with a dvd player. There I also a amp and sub behind the seats. The original CD Changer is still there although it is not hooked up.

The tires are 75% in the front and 50% in the rear. They are a set of Nittos. With a hood, grills, and mirrors this truck could be turned back into "stock". The truck isn't perfect and I wont advertise it as so, but it's in very nice condition and would make a reliable driver or collector truck.

I'm located JOPLIN, MO. My internet connection isn't much better than dial up. I will try to upload a couple pictures but its easier for me to text or email pictures if you're interested.

I have it priced at $14,900 locally but I would take $14,200 from another forum member.

I've somewhat lost interest in my truck so I don't get on this forum much at all anymore. Please call or text me at 417-392-0448. I'd trade for another vehicle so shoot me your trade offers. I'm a Ford Man so keep that in mind when you're offering a trade.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.