Lightning Rodder banner

Gen 2 lightning top end chrome

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  RedRuM 
#1 ·
This is a powder coating I just tryed or been wanting to try. It's called superchrome. So I decided to do the entire top end. Kennebell maybe but anyways turkey pan to cold air intake is getting done in this along with the team breed valve covers. Well here is the turn out

Auto part Engine Automotive engine part Carburetor Automotive super charger part

Auto part Automotive engine part Engine Carburetor Automotive super charger part

Auto part Engine Automotive engine part Vehicle

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#11 ·
i think it would have turned out more like chrome if you had at least sanded the casting out but it looks better than chrome I think.... more subdued than just super mirror shinny.

#12 · (Edited)
Yes your right but this was a trial peice with no prep to see how it came out. I didn't want anytime into this nor whoever wants to buy this so it can be affordable.

If someone wanted yes they could do it and if it was mine it would of been done like that.

Now the best thing is I know what it looks like and so does everyone else lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#13 ·
Looks purty but I still like the polished better however polished is high maintenance. Did you port the lower?

#15 ·
Cool.Thats smooth!!! Don't let anybody tell you different porting and polishing the lower is a big improvement. All the little things add up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.