Lightning Rodder banner

Project 9sec stock block Coyote

22K views 149 replies 27 participants last post by  SMOKIN 02 
#1 ·
Well I figured it was about time I start this thread since I've been jonesing to do some mods to my 2014 mustang gt premium A6 car. I've had the car for almost a year now and I only put 740 miles on it.:smt101

List of mods to come as money tree blooms in 2015:
3" UPR Offroad X Pipe Stainless (already on it's way)
Dynomax race bullet mufflers Stainless
Circle D 3B converter
MMR Billet oil pump gears
SCT Xcal4 Tuner
Hellion Twin 6266 turbo kit
95lb Deatschwerks injectors
JMS BAP
e-Boost2 boost controller
The driveshaft shop aluminum or carbon fiber driveshaft (not sure yet)
Mickey Thompson 19" drag radials

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Blue

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Speedometer Gauge

See less See more
#5 ·
Figured I'd post up a few pic's of my buddy's car that we need to get done before I tear into my build. It's a 99 GT with a aluminum 4.6 block thats stroked to a 5.0 (Anthony Disomma Racing Engines) 2V JLP stage 3 heads with all the goodies. JPC spec'd turbo cams and a Freddy Brown built 4r70w, PTC 3800 converter. Were putting a 7879 Comp Triplex oilless turbo on this build. Should be pretty sick when it's done. Sorry for the huge pic's. I suck at resizing with my apple computer.

Auto part Vehicle Engine Car Automotive exterior

Auto part Motor vehicle Suspension part Vehicle Suspension

Engine Auto part Vehicle Car Automotive engine part

Auto part Engine Vehicle Car Automotive exterior

#10 ·
Yeah i've been chipping away at it and Jerry helps on the weekends when he's not working. Thanks brother…

Nice build ! Who will tune it ?
Thanks Fred. JPC will most likely be tuning the 99 GT and my car not sure yet.

Damn I thought this was going to be a 9 second stock block lightning. Got my hopes up :)
Now that would be impressive.

#12 ·
Well it's a start. Got my 3" SS UPR off road X pipe. Next will be circle D 3B converter and MMR billet oil pump gears…

Auto part Automotive exhaust Pipe Exhaust manifold Muffler

#15 ·
Well got another part of the puzzle the other day. Odyssey PC680 sealed battery with a nice aluminum holder powder coated in wrinkle black. Battery weighs 15lbs. This will replace the brand new motorcraft unit.

Technology Electronic device Battery Automotive battery

#17 ·
I hope so. Should be able to here the turbo's out the tail pipes with the exhaust I'm doing.

#18 ·
Got some more work done on my buddies car over the past 2 saturday's. It's coming along nicely. We decided to go with a PT7675 T4 ball bearing billet wheel turbo instead of the Comp turbo. Can't wait to start working on my project. Got to collect a few more parts before I can start on mine.

Auto part Engine Fuel line Vehicle Automotive exhaust

Vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Car Auto part

Auto part Vehicle Automotive exhaust Exhaust system Car

#25 ·
#26 ·
Did a little work on my car. Installed the new odyssey PC680 battery with aluminum battery holder. Took about 20lbs off the car and makes alot more room for the down pipe when the twins get installed. Installed it with jack nuts on the sheet metal firewall. The jack nuts really clamp the bracket way better to the firewall than sheet metal screws.

Auto part Vehicle Hood Trunk Car

Vehicle Trunk Auto part Car Hood

Auto part Vehicle Automotive battery Wire Electrical wiring

#27 ·
Got a little work done on my rigg tonight. Bought a stock boss oil pan that has better baffling than the GT one and I welded in the -10an return bungs for the twins. Ordered up MMR billet oil pump gears and billet crank sprocket since these are parts that can fail when trying to run deep into the 9's. BMR k member should be hear by the end of the week too. :hyper Can't wait to start ripping the car apart it should be a joy working on since it's brand new and I only put 740 miles on it. Wow another huge pic…Lol

Auto part

#30 ·
Got a couple nice pieces today. MMR billet OPG's and timing chain crank sprocket.

Auto part

#32 ·
Yes they do. I plan to keep it under 800hp on race fuel and hopefully I won't window the block.

#33 ·
Selling these wheels. I have a thread in the flea market if anyone is interested. Thanks…

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Rim

#35 ·
Will do bud. Thanks. I wound up going with 19" forgestar F14's in pvd black nickel chrome. Should have some pics in the next week or so.

#37 ·
Too late brotha. already got them sold to fund the new ones. Plus the F14's are forged and lighter than the stockers and way better looking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.