Any good tuner parts shops in Orlando area - Lightning Forum | LightningRodder.com
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By dean
  • 1 Post By dsg2003mach1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-21-2017, 02:51 AM Thread Starter

Any good tuner parts shops in Orlando area

Hey all. I'm from the UK and heading to the Orlando area soon on vacation and wanted to know if there are any good parts stores to get some performance goodies in or around Orlando. I don't mind traveling a few hours for a decent place that holds good stock or order online and collect. Thank you people
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-29-2017, 01:37 PM

The only places I can think of around here are LETHAL PERFORMANCE,FORE INNOVATIONS and JOEL CHARLES.I'm not sure though if they accept walk-in customer service.Have a good holiday sir Also,while you're here,do yourself a favor and take the hour ride over to DAYTONA and gaze in amazement at the sheer size of DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY.Take the track tour if they have it that day,it's a cool way to spend a few hours,then go ride some go-carts!!!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-29-2017, 11:22 PM Thread Starter

Thank you dannyrok I will check them out. Also I hear you on Daytona. As a birthday present to myself I have booked one of the driving experiences there so am going to make the most of it and try to do it all. Plus take the wife and kids to Daytona beach for some fun for them
dannyrok likes this.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Glitter Dick

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyrok View Post
The only places I can think of around here are LETHAL PERFORMANCE,FORE INNOVATIONS and JOEL CHARLES.I'm not sure though if they accept walk-in customer service.Have a good holiday sir Also,while you're here,do yourself a favor and take the hour ride over to DAYTONA and gaze in amazement at the sheer size of DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY.Take the track tour if they have it that day,it's a cool way to spend a few hours,then go ride some go-carts!!!
^^^ These and maybe Palm Beach Dyno.

I don't recall how it started or why but I'm sure I'm to blame.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-02-2017, 11:34 AM
Dual Money Pits

edit - damnit, didnt look at the date on the OP

brothers performance is between Orlando and Daytona, you could always see if they carry anything youre looking for. Also Summit Racing is only 2 day ship time if what you order is in stock at the Georgia warehouse (you can online chat and check), have it sent to the hotel. VMP is in the area as well but again not sure if they have any lightning stuff youd be looking for
dannyrok likes this.

12 FX2 F150 - ecoboost, super crew
03 DSG Mach1 - 10.1:1 aluminator, cammed, full exhaust, ported intake, D1SC, magnum t56, built rear etc...and dont forget the corn juice
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-02-2017, 03:57 PM
Cogswell Cogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsg2003mach1 View Post
edit - damnit, didnt look at the date on the OP

brothers performance is between Orlando and Daytona, you could always see if they carry anything youre looking for. Also Summit Racing is only 2 day ship time if what you order is in stock at the Georgia warehouse (you can online chat and check), have it sent to the hotel. VMP is in the area as well but again not sure if they have any lightning stuff youd be looking for
LOL.. I saw your edit about the date. I was going to suggest stopping in at Sniper, 251 Central Park Dr. Sanford, FL. just off I-4.
I use their tuning software and stopped in one day to have my interface updated. Chris & Pat wanted to put my truck on their dyno but, I didn't have it with me.
So, I got the grand tour, we BS'd about the old days their tweeks to Grand National / GNX's, NJ racing and dirt bikes.. LOL

"You know, you can't tune a motor that's hurt. They run much faster on fuel then they do on aluminum". - E.T. '86