Lightning Rodder banner

2000 Red Lightning

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  blk93 
#1 · (Edited)
Posting this for my buddy, truck has built engine (Jeremiah Hussey Performance/Modular Performance Solutions) and tuned by Trudyno Sports with maybe 14k miles. Body has a little over 100k on it. 9.4 cr, stock heads with valve job, 8 thread inserts, trick performance ice box, stage 2 cams, 60 lb inj., twin 255 pumps, ba 3000 meter, electric fan, whipple 2.3, single blade t.b., dynatech headers with converters, bassani catback, stock trans with b&m tranny pan, lfp valve body, p.i. torque converter, axle exchange 4' aluminum driveshaft, eaton tru-trac, driveshaft loop, jlp long bars and jlp rear shackles, boost and air/fuel gauges. Truck is clean inside and out with the occasional scratches on the lower front grille with 99-00 chrome wheels. Have to find dyno sheet but from what i could remember it was around 560hp on 93 pump gas and 640-50hp on 114 race gas. Truck has run 6's in the 1/8 and 10's in the 1/4. Times were run with stock wheels on front and factory shocks. Have 2 new factory replacement shocks to throw in and maybe 2 rear racestars if they dont sell locally. This is the only pic i have when it had the stock eaton on it but you can text him at 1-252-969-7838 (Wilbert Jonhson) for anymore pics and details and the truck is located in Bailey, N.C.- $17.5k
[/URL][/IMG]

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.