Lightning Rodder banner

What did you do with your Lightning today?

935K views 12K replies 885 participants last post by  Dusten 
#1 · (Edited)
Like the title ask, What did you do with your L today?
Post every day or a few times a week.

Reactions: Leeproctor83
#6 ·
Let my friend drive to to the next city over and grab a trailer and use it for work

#12 ·
Looked at it while getting home from work. Need to charge battery. It's dead.

Sully

#13 ·
Pissed on a corvette on my way to work. Then toyed with a gt40 replica on my way home

#9,896 ·
Planning, learning new things, trying, no results because of one dumb wire or circuit is loose burned or rusty. Its just like sound systems. When you turn the key over and no juice just to turn the deck on. Mark my works I will figure out a way to ******* my way around recent electric problems. I love Mr Red Rocket but without an 03 wiring diagram it will take a master , lots of muscle and xmas luck for the sonic blue harness to work. Not in a rush but damn I am so defeated I like driving the pos beater instead. 2005 Malibu with the front bumper held together w animal leashes and to look classy duct tape down the center. Also no tunes (tried swapping sound decks). From one to the other.
Lesson: if you have 2 amplifiers with even a dinky 1F capacitor. Disconnect it. Previously me n truck, sub amp real good shock from a 5F Cap. Since the trucks age they don't handle power shocks as well. I had an 8F one ready to install but nope its a long road ahead. Very bummed about loss of boost. Like major loss. Trying to diagnose idiots medically right now is depressing af. I'm going on round 2 of covid. The tests are crap there are zillions of strains now. Come to your friendly Lightning doctor. We will have a discussion in private captain obvious you have it. But hey he went to Miami for Xmas on a plane to keep his wife happy. He totally knew hes had it 3 weeks.

#23 ·
Installed a new set of M&H 390's and took her around the block.
Ready for Friday night drags.

#27 ·
#28 ·
I drove by PSI and saw it sitting in the showroom on the way to the bar.