8) Tom M.

9) Brad M.

10)

__________________________________________________ _

Spookfest 2017
Friday Oct. 27th
8:30am until 4:30pm

$200.00 per racing vehicle
2 lanes full prep / Lunch and Drinks included for driver only.

*** NO REFUNDS ***
In the Event of Rain - Atco Officials will assign a New Date.

No Street Tires and Everyone Must be able to Pass Tec.

Mail Check or Money Order to Dave London @

Dave London
140 Huckleberry LN.
Browns Mills, NJ.

*** All Spectators $15.00 Pre Pay or $20.00 Cash at Gate. ***
Includes Lunch / Drinks
Kids Under 12 are Free.

Cut Off Date to Pre Pay is Oct. 13th 2017.
If we do not receive your payment by this date it will be $225.00 Racer / $20.00 Spectator CASH Only at the gate.
*** NO EXCEPTIONS ***

__________________________________________________ ______

Spectators

Jeff 207
Jim B. +1
Jessica L.
Tina L.
Rick L.
John M.
Jamie V.
207 and tpr103 like this.

Last edited by Dave London; 10-12-2017 at 09:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-18-2017, 03:46 PM
Administrator

Stuck! But once again it will be on a game day for my team. Good luck to all!

Jim

post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-18-2017, 04:27 PM

Come on Jim.... you haven't been down in years! What about our team DelValLO!
Harley#356, tpr103 and svtmadness like this.

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-18-2017, 09:28 PM
NO SPONSORS

If jdm ever finishes tuning my truck.

01 hd converted to s/c, built longblock, comp stg. 3 cams, punisher built trans, circle d 2400 stall, whipple 3.4, wms monster inlet, id1000 Inj, sct 5k maf, 4" upper, 6lb lower, whipple sbtb, lfp dual pass h/e, triple 255 walbro pumps, fore hat, jlp rails, aeromotive reg, trick stg.3 i/c, sct x-cal3, comp r, detroit tru-trac, ta girdle, cfds, 3.73 gears, jlp traction bars, plenty of bling!!

2001L jdm cai, kooks headers & mids, jdm silver bullet, accufab sbtb, metco traction bars, jdm efan, 6lb lower pulley, ported blower, 4x4 trans pan, t/a girdle, sold!
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 06:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie V View Post
Come on Jim.... you haven't been down in years! What about our team DelValLO!
Duty calls close to home. I made a promise to the head coach and this class of Seniors when I started coaching in their Freshman year. That was to stay with them a full 4 years. My Niece graduated and I was able to help her secure a scholarship to play Division 1 NCAA ball. still, I owe it to this group to finish the job.

Next year I will get back to the truck. It needs a bit of work and you will not see it run again without a cage. With my Father gone I can't risk leaving my Mom without someone to look out for her. Next time you see it I think you will be amazed at the numbers it will put down. Goal will be Spookfest next year!

Jim
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 07:17 AM

Ok, I look forward to 2018 then.
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 08:40 AM Thread Starter

Thanks Jim

Updated .....
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 09:10 AM
worlds fastest MP lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ct.TOPGUN View Post
Duty calls close to home. I made a promise to the head coach and this class of Seniors when I started coaching in their Freshman year. That was to stay with them a full 4 years. My Niece graduated and I was able to help her secure a scholarship to play Division 1 NCAA ball. still, I owe it to this group to finish the job.

Next year I will get back to the truck. It needs a bit of work and you will not see it run again without a cage. With my Father gone I can't risk leaving my Mom without someone to look out for her. Next time you see it I think you will be amazed at the numbers it will put down. Goal will be Spookfest next year!

Jim
Hi Jim I was so looking forward in seeing you at spookfest this year,I was hoping to give you a chance to get your🏁 MP🏁 record back 🤔It would have been an awesome site to see two🏁 MP🏁lightning's going at it at spookfest 🏁I was hoping for that race🏁Because unless I'm very wrong secretariat 🏁should be at her best and run better than EVER before 🏁And running against the lightning that inspired me would have been very special 🏁 If that's the case I just may leave🏁🏁 🏁🏁🏁🏁secretariat🏁 home 🏁Hope to see you soon 🏁🏁🏁

Uncle Frank
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ct.TOPGUN View Post
Stuck! But once again it will be on a game day for my team. Good luck to all!

Jim
Big Jim🏁 Just got to thinking about your 4 year commitment to that volleyball team, that is a very nice thing to do and I'm sure they know it, and I'm sure if you ask for a day off they will not tell you NO!!! Even someone doing jail time will get a one day pass🤔
Because in my view for that volleyball team to REFUSE a simple request is not appreciative of all of what you have done for the team in the first place, so if they think asking for one day off is an unreasonable request 🤔then the team, the school and who ever thinks in that way, is not a school or a volleyball team i would be PROUD of 🤔sorry Jim I just don't see any school or volleyball team turn anyone down for someone who has given so much 🤔
As you have 🤔If you wanted to come you will find a way 🤔if you don't, you'll find an excuse 🤔

Uncle Frank
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 02:47 PM

Ball's in your court Jim!

The Exhilaration of Acceleration
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 04:30 PM
Administrator

LOL. Call it excuses or call it commitment. The team would certainly "allow" me to skip out for a day. But even if I left my post for a day(not something I agree with doing for non emergency situations), the truck is in no condition to be raced at the moment. The time allocated to sports over the last few years has left no time for the truck. And the time away from work has left funds for toys real low. To be quite honest the target date of next year's Spookfest may actually be overly optimistic.

Jim
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.EKB View Post
Ball's in your court Jim!
Thank you my friend 🏁I don't mean to sound CALLOUS towards (Jim)🤔But enough is enough with the excuess🤔All I know is if I was that school and or volleyball team and Jim asked me for just one day off in the span of 4 year's I could not have the heart to say no to a man that gave so much and asked for so little in return 🤔Because if I did, that would be heartless 🤔 So is that school and or volleyball team HEARTLESS🤔
I DOUBT It🤔To me it's better NOT, to come because of a choice ,then an excuse🤔But that's just me🏁🏁🏁

Uncle Frank
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 04:42 PM

[QUOTE=Ct.TOPGUN;5190090]LOL. Call it excuses or call it commitment. The team would certainly "allow" me to skip out for a day. But even if I left my post for a day(not something I agree with doing for non emergency situations), the truck is in no condition to be raced at the moment. The time allocated to sports over the last few years has left no time for the truck. And the time away from work has left funds for toys real low. To be quite honest the target date of next year's Spookfest may actually be overly optimistic.

Jim[/QUOTE
OK I Get it now 🤔🤔i was starting to think you were afraid to line up against🏁 Secretariat 🏁 haha🏁 I just was looking to hang out with you and maybe even giving me some pointers 🏁🤔🏁🤔🏁Hope to see you soon🏁🏁🏁

Uncle Frank
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 05:30 PM

Uncle Frank,
Do ya'll ever get down towards Atlanta? I am really looking forward to meeting you, Jim, and a bunch of the other folks that are here on LR. I have also been eagerly awaiting news on Secretariat. And by-the-way, I have your number that you gave me in my contact list on my phone. So don't be surprised when you get a call one day from someone you can't understand (southern accent). I see you have entered two trucks. The other being Silver Assassin? Man I like that name!!

The Exhilaration of Acceleration
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.EKB View Post
Uncle Frank,
Do ya'll ever get down towards Atlanta? I am really looking forward to meeting you, Jim, and a bunch of the other folks that are here on LR. I have also been eagerly awaiting news on Secretariat. And by-the-way, I have your number that you gave me in my contact list on my phone. So don't be surprised when you get a call one day from someone you can't understand (southern accent). I see you have entered two trucks. The other being Silver Assassin? Man I like that name!!
My friend you call me anytime day or night it would be my pleasure to talk to you, and it would be even better to meet you one day 🏁As for the two trucks I'm talking to Spookfest one will be yes the 🏁Silver Assassin 🏁and the other is my pride and joy 🏁Secretariat 🏁and hopefully by spookfest she should be back better than ever before 🤔she just came out of🏁JDM 🏁with a new Converter that I designed 🏁is it going to work 🤔 according to all the experts it won't ,and all think I'm crazy 🤔The truth is i am crazy🤔🤔CRAZY about 🏁secretariat🏁But unless I'm very wrong 🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁Secretariat🏁🏁will set a🏁 NEW 🏁MP🏁 RECORD 🏁At that point I will let it be known 🏁Thank you so very much for your kind words and concern about 🏁Secretariat 🏁LR🏁needs more guys like you🏁Hope to meet you one day 🏁

Uncle Frank