Lightning Rodder banner

JC Customs billet interior door handles

6K views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  NettlesD 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
My factory pieces have sharp edges that you have to be careful about, or you may get scratched. Mostly the passenger side, and currently don't have no one riding shotgun. LOL.

Might be interested. Not real keen on taking the door apart to put them on though. :ahhhh

Yeah, I don't do FailBook. Used to, and hated it. No more, ever!

#8 ·
Anyone care to post some pictures from that FB thing? Lol don't have FB either, some pictures would be nice here as I click the link and you have to log in to see.
Hmmmm right now that's the only pic. Once they get made I'll be sure to post up some install pics.
Cool man thanks

#28 ·

Got mine polished.

Attachments

#31 ·
Any suggestions on what to use to remove the stock pin in the stock handle? I ask because I'm limited on tools since we moved. Almost everything is packed away in boxes and I'm not sure where the drill might be at this point. I don't mind going and buying something cheap just for the job if someone can recommend something. Hacksaw blade maybe?

#38 ·
I honestly don't know how you've gone this long with out installing them. lol

I'd use a damn phillips head screw driver and a hammer to punch it out to get them on. :shitstormretarded
(^Don't recommend this way at all)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.